Elliot Choy is an American videographer, creator of digital content, vlogger, entrepreneur, and entrepreneur, also known as a social media influencer from New York. His birth date was February 25, 1999. He is from Carmel, Indiana, USA. He will be 23 in 2022.
Elliot Choy is best known for his university and college videos on YouTube, such as “A Day In My Life at Vanderbilt University,” which was released on November 11, 2018. November 2018. The video became a viral hit across social media platforms, and more than 2.8 million people watched it on YouTube. The video is also popular due to his vlogs on Instagram that have received more than 100k views every. The video blog he posted, “vlog 08,” dated 03-04-22, has more than 205k views and 25,005 likes.
The graduate graduated from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, following a course in human and organizational development and economics. After finishing his studies, he relocated from Tennessee to Los Angeles, California, and then transferred from LA to New York. He began working as a content creator for social media creator in 2018.
His most popular older videos include “Why I Wake Up at 5:00 AM in College,” which received more than 1.5 million viewers on YouTube. His most well-known film is “Giving Harvard Students an iPhone 11 If They Can Answer THIS Question”. This video went live on YouTube on November 3, 4, 2019, and, to the present, it has more than 24.9 million viewers and 1.2 million people who have liked it.
Elliot Choy Wiki/Biography
|Full Name||Elliot Choy|
|Profession||videographer, digital content creator, entrepreneur, vlogger, and social media influencer|
|Famous For||He is famous for his Lifestyle vlogs, self-growth, and productivity videos.|
|Date of Birth||25th February 1999|
|Age (as of 2022)||23 years (2022)|
|Birthplace||Carmel, Indiana, US|
|School||Carmel High School|
|Father Name||Mr Choy|
|Mother Name||Mrs Choy|
|Sibling||Brother – n/a.|
Sister – n/a.
|Friends Names||Kelly Wakasa|
|Home Town||Carmel, Indiana, US|
|Current Address||New York City, USA|
|Wife Name||Michelle Choi|
Daughter – n/a
|Net Worth||3.5 Million USD|
|Monthly Earning||100K USD|
Physical Attributes of Elliot
Elliot is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a body mass of about 61 kg. He has dark hair and eyes that are fair skin. He has a good build.
|Height (approx.)||Height in centimeters- 158 cm|
Height in meters- 1.58 m
Height in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
Social Media Status
Elliot Choy has over 1.1 million viewers, and subscribers on his channel on YouTube (Elliot Choy), 208k followers on Instagram (@elliotchoy), 4.9k followers on Twitter (@elliot_choy), and 2.5k fans and 2.3k liked on his Facebook page (@theelliotchoy).
Informative facts about Elliot Choy
- Elliot was active in his college and was a Vice-President for The Alpha Kappa Psi Omega Nu Chapter.
- He is also an associate participant in the Asian American Student Association (AASA).
- Elliot was a student at Carmel High School from 2013 to the year 2017. During his time at Carmel, he served as the president of the Orchestra Council, Section Leader of the Symphony Orchestra, Member of Carmel DECA, and Member of the United Sound TechHounds Robotics Team.
- Elliot’s net worth is 1.5 million dollars.
- You May Also Like This: Adam Waheed.
Commonly Asked Questions Concerning Elliot Choy
Who is Elliot Choy, and why is she so popular?
- The actor is an American videographer and a digital content creator: a businessman, vlogger, and popular social media user from New York.
Do you know if Elliot Choy dating someone right this moment?
- The couple is to MICHELLE Choi.
What is his net worth?
- Their net worth of his is thought to be approximately 3.5 million dollars, and her earnings per month are estimated to be in the $100-$100k range.
What are his plans for the future?
- He will remain the author of the content.
Are there any issues with her?